Introduce your company and technology directly to decision makers at Sony! Sony Electronics Inc. is the latest company to participate in the NextNY Always Be Closing (“ABC”) series in partnership with InSITE.
Specifically, Sony Electronics is interested in connecting with New York media and technology startups focused on the areas presented below, and will select a handful of companies to come to Sony’s U.S. headquarters in New York to present their products to its business development team in front of a live audience, including select members of the VC community.
Areas of interest include:
• Recommendation/Personalization tools to navigate large content libraries
• Cross-device advertising
• CRM/Customer behavior analytics
• Video streaming/”one-to-many” upload broadcast technologies
• Socialization/Game-ification engines
• Cross-device data synchronization (cloud synch)
• Voice/facial recognition
• Text-input and on-screen UI navigation
• Consumer-oriented mobile and Home Health/Wellness/Fitness-related technologies
• Smart Home (A/V control, Home Security, Home Control, Home Energy, Home Health)
Applications are being accepted through October 31 at http://insiteny.org/SonyABC