InSITE’s Annual Partners support local programming in each InSITE city and gain access throughout the year to our network of exceptional students, alumni, and emerging startups across the country.
- Special Project(s) - InSITE Fellows work with Annual Partners to source 1 project during the year. 1-2 fellows can be staffed on a given project.
- Recruiting access from the InSITE Fellows network of 300+ graduate student Fellows and 700+ Alumni in startup, tech, and VC, including unlimited job postings on InSITE’s job board and access to InSITE’s student resume book.
- Invitations for Annual Partner representatives attend and speak at InSITE Fellows Programming during the year.
Annual Partner Contribution:
- Host a breakfast series meeting with a select group of 6-10 InSITE Fellows.
- Charitable Support: a tax-deductible donation to support InSITE Fellows.
Annual Partner Benefits:
- Annual Partners gain access and exposure among InSITE Fellows, alumni and partners in startup, tech, VC, health, consulting, and financial services.
- Prominent marketing in InSITE materials, web site, social media, and bulletins as a sponsor.
- Exposure for Annual Partners across InSITE’s national community of Fellows, alumni, VC’s, and startups in New York, Boston, DC, Philadelphia, St. Louis, and the Bay Area.
- Invitations to social events with founders, VC’s, alumni, and corporate partners.
- Opportunities to partner on additional events like SXSW, Career Treks, and InSITE Connect.
- InSITE Fellows and Founders have the opportunity to learn from Annual Partners experience in venture capital, startup financing, and innovation.
- Invitations to select Partner programming and events.
InSITE is a 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit Corporation, EIN 05-0539236 and charitable contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.