[divider line_type=”Full Width Line” custom_height=””]
[testimonial_slider autorotate=””] [testimonial name=”Fred Wilson, Managing Partner, Union Square Ventures” quote=”“This program was way ahead of its time… a leader in commingling students with the start up community.”” id=”t1″] [/testimonial_slider]
[divider line_type=”Full Widthanth Line” custom_height=””]
InSITE connects leading venture investors, technology companies, and law firms with passionate, driven graduate students at Columbia, Harvard, MIT, NYU, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Georgetown, Wash U, Penn, and other top universities. Through our unique programming, strong network of alumni and partners, and competitive screening process, we create a community of top students in business, law, engineering, computer science, design, and medicine. Our 2-year Fellowship program brings students together outside the classroom and pushes them to work hard in interdisciplinary teams on projects that are rarely available on campus. We give our partners the tools to leverage this extraordinary resource, and ask that they make an annual contribution to the Fellowship—our funding comes from visionary firms that see the value in developing tomorrow’s leaders and meeting the constant need for top talent in the venture and innovation markets.
InSITE Fellows has grown into a truly national organization, with more Fellows, more programming, and more special projects than ever before. Our curriculum team has designed Product Management and Development class, an 8-week course taught by senior leaders at IDEO, Google, American Express, Spotify, and BlueKai, and a course on Business Development for Startups. Fellows organize an annual InSITE trip to SXSW, worked with Flybridge Capital Partners to conduct a study of the New York venture and startup ecosystem, reviewed applications from over 400 seed stage companies, hosted a packed San Francisco summer networking event, and competed in the annual Venture Capital Investment Competition.
InSITE Fellows is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that runs on a lean budget. It is because of our charitable sponsors that we continue to be the most innovative leadership development program in the country. We also offer our partners a unique value proposition. Over the course of the academic year year, we are offering sponsors a Dedicated Intern/Project Coordinator: an InSITE Fellow who knows our group well and can match Fellows with specific partner needs for internships and special projects.
- Special Projects — our Fellows are available to work on tailored projects for our partners, from market analysis and due diligence to lead generation and portfolio company support. Depending on your need and the scope of a project, 1-4 Fellows will work with you for 8-10 weeks on a clear set of deliverables like this.
- Dedicated Intern/Project Coordinator — one of our Fellows will work with you to find the best candidates for internships, special projects, or portfolio company support.
- Résumé Book — a complete listing of current Fellows across the country.
- Speaking Opportunities — we invite our partners to speak and serve as panelists at our Connect conferences, pitch nights, and industry events.
- Breakfasts — throughout the year, partners are invited to intimate breakfast meetings with small groups of Fellows who have demonstrated outstanding interest and ability.
- Recognition — partners are recognized on our website and event invitations, and often help create special events and additional programming.
- Network — access to our growing network of over 750 alumni nationwide.
- Deal Flow — Over the past 15 years, our Fellows have worked with companies that have raised more than $750 million in venture funding with exits in excess of $1.5 billion. every year InSITE’s consulting program receives hundreds of applications from promising seed-stage companies. Our Sourcing team meets with dozens of entrepreneurs to pick out the best.
For more information about InSITE, its philosophy, and reasons to support the Fellowship, click here.
InSITE is a 501(c)3 Not-For-Profit Organization.
[divider line_type=”none” custom_height=””]
[heading subtitle=”Thank you to our outstanding Sponsors!”]Partners[/heading]
[full_width_section top_padding=”10″ bottom_padding=”10″ background_color=”#ffffff”]
[full_width_section bg_pos=”Left Top” bg_repeat=”No-Repeat” text_color=”Light” image_url=”” top_padding=”20″ bottom_padding=”20″ background_color=”#ffffff”]
[clients columns=”3″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SXSW_2015_IA_CMYK-01-11.jpg” url=”none” id=”c1″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/logo_starvest.png” url=”none” id=”c2″][client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/RittenhouseVentures-Transparent.png” url=”none” id=”c3″][/clients][clients columns=”6″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/241_bain_capital_ventures.png” url=”none” id=”c1″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/184_RPT-Logo-Colored-for-Web.png” url=”none” id=”c2″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/182_contour_logo-300×171.jpg” url=”none” id=”c3″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/196_ohs_logo.png” url=”none” id=”c4″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/169_logo_print.jpg” url=”none” id=”c5″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/143_WSGR-LOGO.jpg” url=”none” id=”c6″] [/clients]
[clients columns=”6″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/digitalocean-square-logo.png” url=”none” id=”c1″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/180_original.png” url=”none” id=”c2″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/175_lererventures_expanded.png” url=”none” id=”c3″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/154_FCP_Logo_new.jpg” url=”none” id=”c4″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/141_SVB-logo-1.png” url=”none” id=”c5″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/140_kauffman-details-logo.png” url=”none” id=”c6″] [/clients]
[clients columns=”6″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/139_canaan-new.png” url=”none” id=”c1″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/136_JP-Morgan.png” url=”none” id=”c2″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/116_wework-logo.jpg” url=”none” id=”c3″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/88_tvp.jpg” url=”none” id=”c4″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/73_rre-logo-transparent-1.png” url=”none” id=”c5″] [client image=”http://www.insitefellows.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/71_NYAngels.png” url=”none” id=”c6″] [/clients]