Venture Capital Affiliate Program
InSITE connects leading venture investors with passionate, driven graduate students at Columbia, NYU, Harvard, Stanford, and other top universities. Through our unique programming, strong network of alumni and partners, and competitive screening process, we create a community of top students in business, law, engineering, computer science, design, and medicine. Our 2-year Fellowship program brings students together outside the classroom and pushes them to work hard in interdisciplinary teams on projects that are rarely available on campus. We give our partners the tools to leverage this extraordinary resource.
- Intern Coordinator—one of our Fellows will work with you to find the best candidates for internships, special projects, or portfolio company support
- Résumé Book—a complete listing of current Fellows across the country
- Sourcing Portfolio—every year InSITE’s consulting program receives hundreds of applications from promising seed-stage companies. Our Sourcing team meets with dozens of entrepreneurs to pick out the best: past InSITE companies have raised over $300mm in disclosed venture financing to date
- Special Projects—our Fellows are available to work on tailored projects for our partners, from market analysis and due diligence to lead generation and portfolio company support. A team of 1-4 Fellows will work with you for 8-10 weeks on a clear set of deliverables
- Speaking Opportunities—we invite investors and entrepreneurs to speak and serve as panelists at our Connect conferences, pitch nights, and events
- Breakfasts—throughout the year, our partners are invited to intimate breakfast meetings with small groups of Fellows who have demonstrated outstanding interest and ability
- Recognition—our partners are recognized on our website, event invitations, and have the opportunity to sponsor special events and additional programming
- Network—access to our growing network of over 500 alumni nationwide
InSITE is incorporated in the State of New York as a 501 (c) (3) Not-For-Profit Corporation.
For More information contact:
VP, Partnerships, InSITE