InSITE Fellows are recruited from some of the top universities in the world, and we work closely with our University Partners to provide critical training and opportunities to the academic community.
University Partner Benefits
- InSITE Fellows recruits graduate students from across the university’s campuses and disciplines, providing access to entrepreneurship curriculum, training, and consulting opportunities
- InSITE provides support for student entrepreneurs and access to startup, venture, and legal partners to support early stage business development
- Extensive school-year and summer internships for InSITE Fellows in Venture Capital, Legal, Startup, and Corporate partners
- InSITE Fellows attend local and national InSITE events including SXSW, InSITE Treks in NYC and SF, Mock Term Sheet Negotiation, and InSITE Connect
- Visibility across the InSITE community of 200+ InSITE Fellows, 600+ InSITE Alumni, and InSITE’s Venture Capital, Legal, Startup, and Corporate partners
- Invitations to attend InSITE programming throughout the year with InSITE Fellows, Venture Capital, Legal, Startup and Corporate partners
Contact email@example.com for more information about becoming an InSITE Fellows University Partner.