InSITE Leadership Partner
Leadership Partners provide the foundation for InSITE’s national network of fellows, and receive all of the benefits of our Partner Program including: special projects and/or internships recruited in multiple geographies, invitations to join fellows at national events like SXSW, CES, and Collision, and recognition as a Sponsor at annual fundraising events.
- Special Project(s) - InSITE Fellows work with Leadership Partner to source up to 2 projects during the year. 1-2 fellows can be staffed on a given project.
- Recruiting access from the InSITE Fellows network of 300+ graduate student Fellows and 700+ Alumni in startup, tech, and VC, including unlimited job postings on InSITE’s job board and access to InSITE’s student resume book.
- Invitations for Leadership Partner representatives attend and speak at InSITE Fellows Programming during the year across the country.
Leadership Partner Contribution:
- Host a breakfast series meeting with a select group of 6-10 InSITE Fellows.
- Charitable Support: $5,000 tax-deductible donation to support InSITE Fellows.
Leadership Partner Benefits:
- Leadership Partners gains access and exposure among InSITE NY Fellows, alumni and partners in startup, tech, VC, health, consulting, and financial services.
- Prominent marketing in InSITE materials, web site, social media, and bulletins as a sponsor.
- Exposure for Leadership Partners across InSITE’s national community of Fellows, alumni, VC’s, and startups in New York, Boston, DC, Philadelphia, St. Louis, and the Bay Area.
- Invitations to national events and programming at SXSW, Collision, InSITE Connect, etc.
- Sponsorship of InSITE’s annual fundraising event for the entrepreneurship & VC community.
- InSITE Fellows and Founders have the opportunity to learn from Leadership Partner’s experience in venture capital, startup financing, and innovation.
- Invitations to select Partner programming and events.
InSITE is a 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit Corporation, EIN 05-0539236 and charitable partnerships are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.